Hiring Happy Hour - Learn About Careers Helping Kids with Special Needs
19 N. Tejon St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Event Dates and Times
(UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
Shandy Clinic provides multi-disciplinary pediatric therapy services through 8 Colorado Springs locations. Behavior technicians play a key role in our delivery of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to children with autism, working under the direction of experienced behavior analysts. Each day, they help children in our community build new skills, overcome challenging behaviors, and enhance their quality of life.
Behavior technicians are entry level career opportunities for individuals 18+ who are organized, good with time management, strong with communication, and are drawn to supporting children in their growth journey.
RSVP today and share with a friend who might be a good fit for our fun, collaborative culture!
Why Choose a Career with Shandy Clinic:
• Signing bonus on your first check
• Distinguished Culture and extraordinary people (we boast some of the highest retention in our industry)
• Paid training toward Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification
• 4-day work week
• 3.5 weeks of paid time off and 4 guaranteed paid holidays
• PTO accrued starting day one
• 50% of your monthly medical insurance paid with extensive medical and dental coverage
• Opportunity to receive a $250 quarterly bonus based on performance
• CEU and Tuition Assistance
• 401k Retirement Savings Plan