JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for planning and executing US Space Force’s Schriever Wargame Series (SWS) as a member of the Schriever Wargame (SW) team. The purpose of the SWS is to provide an opportunity to investigate the issues and implications of combined space and cyberspace operations in greater depth than they are examined in other Title 10 Wargames. Provides classified wargaming subject matter expertise for the SWS and other supported Wargames, exercises, and events.
- Must be experienced in operational planning and be able to assist the Government in game design, scenario development, adjudication, assessment, and game control for classified play during SWS and SWS-supported events.
- Assists in the design and execution of the Concept Development Conference, two Table Top Seminars, and the Schriever Wargame Capstone event each year as well as workshops, conferences, and seminars.
- Coordinates, designs, and develops Wargame scenarios, orders of battle, and toolkits, to include analysis and assessment of approaches, to ensure participation from all needed communities at all classification levels.
- Participates in USC Title 10/50 events to coordinate Schriever Wargame design features. The intent of this support is modular space input to USC Title 10 Wargames.
- Supports planning conferences, workshops, seminars, senior leadership briefings (e.g. USSF/CSO, CSAF, CDRUSSTRATCOM), integrated Government team meetings (integrated product teams and strategy sessions), training sessions, Senior Advisor meetings, and other SWS events.
- Provides data collection and input to the analysis plan used to collect and generate Table Top Seminar, workshop, and SW Capstone insights and observations for inclusion in reports and briefings, and to integrate into overall SWS planning.
- Facilitates work groups during SWS events; identifies appropriate subject matter experts for Wargame events in cooperation with the team and the Government Wargame Director; ensures each Wargame cell has the necessary materials and information to support their portion of Wargame play; supports the resolution of equipment and procedural shortfalls; provides an “attack plan” for how their cell will meet SW objectives; assesses their group’s actions and assists in the overall assessment of each event, to include recommendations for future activities.
- Must have exceptional oral and written skills; responsible for assisting in the preparation and execution of all Wargame events; drafts objectives, insights, and observations; assists in the creation and presentation of various forms of feedback from the Wargame including outbriefs, Quick-look Reports, SW final reports, and Roadshow briefings for delivery to a variety of audiences at various classification levels.
- Provides deliverables identified in the contract for SWS and supported events as requested by the Government.
- 5 years of experience in developing and executing space-focused Wargames or similar events to include air, space, and cyberspace planning during exercises, Wargames, or actual operations.
- Direct experience participating in a Schriever Wargame event is highly desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook, Publisher).
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Bachelor's Degree preferred.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: TOP SECRET/SCI. Previous Special Access Programs (SAP) clearances highly desired.
BENEFITS OFFERED: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, parental leave, paid time off, holidays and more. Learn about MCSG Technologies benefits.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $95,000 to $125,000; however, MCSG Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.
|EOE STATEMENT||We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. |