POSITION AVAILABLE: Volunteer Support Specialist – Colorado Springs
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
STATUS: Full-time (40 hours per week), Regular, Exempt
Functions as a member of a team with an emphasis in membership retention in assigned areas and in coordination with functional statewide team. Responsible for providing support and communication to Service Unit teams and direct-service volunteers to ensure they have the necessary resources to provide high-quality program experiences to girls. Frequent travel required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Develop and implement volunteer support plans that align with organizational strategy in volunteer and girl retention.
- Provide quality customer service.
- Support Service Unite development and maintenance.
- Collaborate with regional Product Program staff on Fall Sale and Cookie Program.
- Cultivate community partnerships.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and networking skills
- Familiar with social media
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must be able to lift materials weighing up to 30 pounds
EDUCATIONAL OR FORMAL TRAINING
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and/or experience required
- Experience in volunteer management preferred.
- Bilingual desired