Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy. Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the Areas of Operational Responsibility and Areas of Interest. Assesses future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country. Researches threat assessments to support the Commander and other senior leadership as well. Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.If you are a person interested in maintaining our nation's safety thru the use of various intelligence sources, one of our largest Federal programs needs you. ManTech International is seeking qualified candidates for a Vetting Analyst position in Colorado Springs, Colorado. In this role, the Vetting Analyst will:
- Configure the TTAC Operations Computing Environment (OCE) at Colorado Springs to on-board the CFATS (chemical workers) population.
- Support integration testing with the CSG and NPPD/IPs new enrollment system called the Chemical Security Assessment Tool (CSAT). NOTE: The OCE will interface directly with the CSG, not with CSAT.
- Analyze information obtained from U.S. national intelligence agencies and U.S. Federal, State and municipal civilian law enforcement agencies for situational awareness of terrorist and asymmetrical threats to U.S. multi-modal transportation critical infrastructure assets.
- Coordinate with U.S. national agencies, U.S. Federal, State and municipal civilian law enforcement agencies and foreign intelligence agencies as appropriate, for intelligence fusion and situational awareness of terrorist groups and activities.
- Utilize advanced information technologies to assist in the identification, assessment and exploitation of existing U.S. government and commercial open sources of information.
- Research and populate databases, collate information, perform evaluations and assessments, author and compose reports, develop collection and production requirements, present briefings, maintain databases, and disseminate information/products.
- Employ automated and manual means to conduct link analysis to determine linkages, interaction, support relationships, etc., between terrorists, governments, non-government organizations/agencies, commercial entities, etc.
- Perform shift work or on call duty hours as required.
Equivalent ExperienceEducation,Bachelors Degree
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure,Ability to use MS Office,Ability to use PC
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.