|USA COLORADO Colorado Springs|
|If you are a person interested in maintaining our nation's safety thru the use of various intelligence sources, one of our largest Federal programs needs you. ManTech International is seeking qualified candidates for a Vetting Analyst position in Colorado Springs, Colorado. In this role, the Vetting Analyst will:|
- Configure the TTAC Operations Computing Environment (OCE) at Colorado Springs to on-board the CFATS (chemical workers) population.
- Support integration testing with the CSG and NPPD/IP’s new enrollment system called the Chemical Security Assessment Tool (CSAT). NOTE: The OCE will interface directly with the CSG, not with CSAT.
- Analyze information obtained from U.S. national intelligence agencies and U.S. Federal, State and municipal civilian law enforcement agencies for situational awareness of terrorist and asymmetrical threats to U.S. multi-modal transportation critical infrastructure assets.
- Coordinate with U.S. national agencies, U.S. Federal, State and municipal civilian law enforcement agencies and foreign intelligence agencies as appropriate, for intelligence fusion and situational awareness of terrorist groups and activities.
- Utilize advanced information technologies to assist in the identification, assessment and exploitation of existing U.S. government and commercial open sources of information.
- Research and populate databases, collate information, perform evaluations and assessments, author and compose reports, develop collection and production requirements, present briefings, maintain databases, and disseminate information/products.
- Employ automated and manual means to conduct link analysis to determine linkages, interaction, support relationships, etc., between terrorists, governments, non-government organizations/agencies, commercial entities, etc.
- Perform shift work or on call duty hours as required.
- B.S. degree and two to four years of relevant work experience.
- Military intelligence or law enforcement systems experience
- Certain level of expertise with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook,
- Experience with National and/or Service Counterintelligence (CI), Counter Terrorism (CT) and/or Intelligence functional training and demonstrable current or past work history in CI, CT or Intelligence/law enforcement operations.
- Will be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
- Have a proven investigative, research and/or analysis abilities either from prior military or civilian intelligence and/or law enforcement experiences.
- Understand the different U.S. Intelligence and law enforcement communities, to include the U.S. Department of Homeland Security agencies and organizations, along with knowledge of the fundamentals of terrorist operations.
- Understand regulations, directives and executive orders dealing with the acquisition, processing, use, dissemination and safeguarding of intelligence and law enforcement information.
- Have experience interacting and closely working with national-level intelligence and law enforcement agencies.
- Duties will include drafting and delivering written reports and oral presentations (briefings) meeting exceptionally high standards, and work under pressure in a fast-paced, demanding intelligence production environment.
- Have experience with the various intelligence reporting systems, criteria and regulations as well as intelligence dissemination communications and ADP systems. The Vetting Analyst will draft and deliver written reports and oral presentations (briefings) meeting exceptionally high standards, and work under pressure in a fast-paced, demanding intelligence production environment.
|02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree|
|For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.|