Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Do what you love with people you love.
LIFE CHANGING WORK
- Our practice isn’t just about patients. It’s about life. It’s about making life better and making it healthier – for the people we serve and for ourselves. It’s not the kind of work we can do alone. We do it together. With a team we trust and enjoy. With other physicians who aim high and lead well. And with the same passion that led us to doctor in the first place. Together we’re becoming better people and having greater impact – because our lives are changing our work and our work is changing lives.
LOOK NO FURTHER
- Optum Colorado Springs is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been serving the Colorado Springs community for many years. We’re passionate about patients. We’re leading the State of Colorado toward better healthcare practices, and we’re looking for physicians like you
LOVE YOUR TEAM
- A community of care: we work together closely, laugh together readily, and support each other earnestly.
- A culture of collaboration: we partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties
BECOME YOUR BEST
- Balance: Create the life you want, with meaningful work, reasonable patient loads, limited call and physician wellness support.
- Professional development: Receive ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career
We’re looking for Physicians who value:
- Being led by Physicians
- Serving patients
- Collaborating with a great team
- Being part of a community of providers
- Becoming their best
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Unrestricted Colorado State Medical License or ability to obtain
- Board Certified or Eligible in Family Medicine
- Unrestricted Colorado DEA
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $110,200 to $211,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Urgent Care Physician, Physician, Healthcare, LDMG C Springs, DaVita, DMG, Legacy DaVita Medical Group, Colorado, Colorado Springs, CO, C Springs