Special Kids Special Families (SKSF) is a Colorado non-profit 501(c)3 organization. SKSF was founded in 1998 to provide respite and care for children and adults with disabilities and special needs. Various programs offer community support services to families and are designed to meet the needs of individuals with disabilities throughout their life span.
The primary duty of the Transportation Support will be to support the Transportation Department in the Adult Services facility. This is a temporary/part-time/non-exempt position reporting to the Transportation Manager. This is a split shift position 7am-10am & 2pm-5pm. No CDL required.
Duties: Transportation Support-
· Fuel and wash vehicles as needed
· Assist Transportation Manager with vehicle repair plan
· Assist with emergency responses
· Assist with staff vehicle inspection reports
· Assist with client transportation as needed
· Assist with staff training as needed
· Related work as requested
Measures of Success:
· Ability to work independently and as a team member.
· Ability to communicate information and respond to questions from managers, employees
· Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of issues
Please visit http://www.SKSFcolorado.org for more information: http://sksfcolorado.org/get-involved/career-opportunities/