- Understanding of best practices of ensuring social justice, promoting systems change, inclusive education, transition services and community inclusion for adults with disabilities.
- Knowledge about the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Workforce Innovations and Opportunity Act (WIOA), Rehabilitation Act and other disability-related laws and the rights and entitlements they provide.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong organizational, listening and problem solving skills
- Strong customer services skills
- Proficiency in technology including our organization’s technology tools, including MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite, Webinar Platforms and Salesforce.