Are you looking for a real career? One in which you can build relationships, work with an exceptional team of fun and friendly customer service professionals, and truly make a difference every day? Then we’re looking for you too!
Moneytree is a family-run business that has been providing financial services to Customers since 1983. Today, we employ more than 500 Team Members and operate retail locations throughout Southern California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, Washington, and British Columbia, Canada. Providing exceptional experiences to every Customer is what we do each and every day. And, this philosophy extends to how we treat our Team Members too. Moneytree is committed to supporting its Team and a work culture that is positive, inclusive and professional.
A day in the life of a Moneytree Teller (English/Spanish Bilingual)
As a Moneytree Branch Teller, you are our Customers’ front-line relationship manager responsible for delivering personalized, friendly service and helping our Customers with all their financial service needs. You will be responsible for:
- Cashing checks
- Processing loans and payments
- Selling money orders
- Processing wire transfers
- Managing and balancing a cash drawer
- Learning and developing your technical and customer service skills through ongoing training programs
- Working as part of an elite customer service Team!
What you will bring
- REQUIRED: Fluency in Spanish and English
- Enthusiasm, positivity and a willingness to learn and grow
- Professional, friendly, helpful demeanor and image
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 6+ months retail, sales or customer service experience
- Keyboarding and cash handling experience
- Ability to work flexible work hours, including weekends
What we have to offer
- Pay range: $18.50-$20.50 per hour
- Earn an additional $2.00/hr. worked on Saturday and Sunday
- $30/month mobile phone stipend
- A true career with growth and promotion opportunities
- Competitive compensation including holiday paid time, paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Low-cost medical, dental and vision insurance
- Bonus potentials
- Paid training and career growth opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- 401(k) and Retirement Profit-Sharing Plan
- Volunteer Time Benefit
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance Group Discounts
This is a full-time position at this Moneytree Branch:
1508 N Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO 8
Are you ready to open the door to a great future? Explore a Moneytree career (moneytreeinc.com/career-opportunities) today to see why we’ve been named one of the Best Places to Work, and check out our unbeatable benefits package (moneytreeinc.com/company/employee-benefits).
We value equal opportunity and workforce diversity.