- Perform routine and preventive maintenance work.
- Work independently and in a team environment when performing physically demanding technical tasks.
- Apply appropriate mechanical techniques and established cleaning procedures to rebuild sub-assemblies and mainframe vacuum systems.
- Use and maintain appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
- Able to complete PMs unassisted on assigned equipment
- Utilize available training synopsis, materials, aids, and certification requirements to assist in meeting assigned personal improvement goals.
- Utilize process measurement data from outside sources as measure of the quality of work performed in completing PM tasks.
- Provide input to assist with development and optimization of equipment preventive maintenance schedules.
Shift: (C) Thursday, Friday, Saturday (every other Wednesday) 7am-7pm
- Wellness & Medical Benefits effective on your First Day of Employment
- Gold Standard in Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Free on-site medical clinic staffed by a licensed and certified Nurse Practitioner.
- On-site fitness center
- Quarterly Employee Cash Bonus Plan
- Restricted Stock Grant
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
Paid Time Off:
- Vacation Pay
- Absence Time - "Sick Pay"
- 10 Paid Holidays
- AS technical degree, electronics or Military electronics certificate preferred
- 5-7 years’ work-related experience/training required
Preferred skills and knowledge:
- Practical knowledge and application of electronics, mechanics, vacuum theory, safety and clean room protocol, and IC Fabrication.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting techniques and understanding of the operational concepts of systems and how to perform diagnostic and troubleshooting techniques to solve more complex operational and system problems.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics, mechanical drawings, pneumatic diagrams, flow charts and cause and effect diagrams.
- Ability to set up, operate and interpret output of test equipment to include, but not limited to oscilloscopes, digital volt-ohm meters, current and voltage sources, and chart recorders.
- Teamwork/Customer Satisfaction: Works well with different teams across the organization. Demonstrates a willingness to support fellow technicians. Shares both experience and knowledge with coworkers. Ability to work toward common goals.
0% - 25%
Bending at Waist, Carrying, Climbing, Crawling, Crouching, Dust or gases, Electrical Hazards, Feeling, Fumes or Odors, Handling, Hearing, Kneeling, Lifting, Mechanical Hazards, Noise and/or vibration, Pulling, Pushing, Reaching, Seeing, Stooping, Talking, Works Alone, Works Around Others
Able to lift, push, pull approx. 50 lbs.; carry 50 lbs.; sit 5%; stand 60%; walk 35%
The expected pay range for this position, if filled in Colorado, is $22-36/hr., dependent on specific skills and work experience. We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive base pay, restricted stock units, and quarterly bonus payments. In addition to these components, our package includes health benefits that begin day one, retirement savings plans, and an industry leading ESPP program with a 2 year look back feature.
Microchip Technology Inc is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.