Description:As a Crew Technician of the Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station (CMAFS) Video Systems Maintenance work center, the candidate will be responsible for performing scheduled/unscheduled maintenance; perform PMIs, corrosion control and safety inspections; coordinate access to Mission Centers; shift documentation of all maintenance actions in support of the various missions at Cheyenne Mountain AFS. Crew technician will work on a 24X7 crew and are responsible for a variety of audio-visual components and systems for all CMAFS mission centers and Base Comm customers/systems.Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
• Perform television, imagery, video teleconferencing, and surveillance system equipment maintenance
• Ensure response time and completion of scheduled daily/weekly tasks
• Identify, troubleshoot, repair, align, and document failed equipment and deficiencies
• Coordinate Maintenance and access with Systems Center/Comm Focal Point/Help Desk
• Perform Preventive Maintenance and Corrosion Control Inspections
• Document training objectives including ancillary training (fire, HazMat Handling)
• Prepare shift documentation (Shift Log/IMDS/REMEDY) inputs
• Monitor facility status and safety
• Post TO changes and document dry runs of Emergency Action Plans (EAP)
• Monitor and coordinate TMDE status; prepare turn-in of TMDE for calibration (packing/shipping)
• Monitor and maintain tool and test equipment inventories
• Maintain facility security via strict access control
Other: Perform additional duties as assigned.
TS/SCI clearance required. 3-5 years of experience in the Video maintenance communications or electronics field. Understanding of Communications infrastructure, circuit signaling and cryptographic equipment.
Must know how to analyze and evaluate product performances.
- Know how to troubleshoot and diagnose malfunctions to eliminate problems in minimum time.
- Installs upgrades and removes products ensuring coordinative engineering field change.
- Must have knowledge of electronic fundamentals and the ability to work with various tools.
- Must have a background in hardware maintenance, various types of test equipment and operations.
- Excellent communications skills are required to address/provide status to, document problems, and to interface with a broad range of internal and external customers.
Experience with Video Display System (VDS) and Crestron Programming is a plus.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Hourly/Non-ExemptBusiness Unit: ESS6500 RMSRelocation Available: NoCareer Area: TechniciansClearance Level: TS/SCIType: Task Order/IDIQVirtual Location: noWork Schedule: STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a dayShift: First