Do you enjoy full life cycle recruiting, the hunt for the best talent and the final connection of an offer accepted? Do you also enjoy engaging in candidate events, developing sourcing strategies and delivering top level service to your clients?
The Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) business area is looking for talent who can help us grow our engineering team with creative recruiting efforts and effective sourcing strategies.
As a recruiter on this team you will lend your expertise in evaluating employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities to present qualified candidates for consideration to our hiring managers.
Your role will be to partner and collaborate with all levels of management across our Engineering and Technology team to understand job qualifications and candidate fit. Armed with that information, your sourcing talents will be put to the test to surface profiles and develop connections to ensure a thorough pipeline of qualified candidates using social media, web based tools, licenses, creative marketing strategies, and other resources. You'll be empowered to provide applicants with information on the company, extend formal job offers, and work with a team of managers and HR to negotiate with candidates to successfully complete the hiring and on-boarding process.
This is a high volume, fast paced environment where you will excel if you are thrive on learning new things, are not afraid to ask questions and have a candidate centric focus.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Manage full-cycle recruiting process for technical, engineering, cleared positions to ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience.
• Lead the efforts to develop, implement, and implement hiring strategies for client groups across the RMS Engineering and Technology
• Strategize with TA Managers, HR Business Partners and Recruiters in order to stay apprised of current business dynamics within your customer groups. This is especially important with supporting remote sites’ recruiting needs.
• Partner effectively with HR teammates when working compensation, compliance, onboarding, and other processes.
• Provide diverse slates of candidates, not because you have to but because it is the right thing to do and diverse companies are more successful.
• Source and recruit top tier candidates, not only to meet the hiring goals of immediate needs, but also proactively, in order to develop candidate pipeline for upcoming and future growth demands.
• Partner effectively with TA specialist teammates when working compliance, onboarding, and other processes.
Typical experience for this level:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in recruiting, sourcing, or related HR area of focus. Equivalent combination of experience and education will also be considered.
We care about our employees and offer a generous benefits package: 401K, PTO, work/life balance, and more.
• Preferred candidates will have at least 2+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment
• Previous experience managing candidates in an Applicant Tracking System such as Brassring, Taleo, iCims, SuccessFactors, Avature or other similar ATS tool
• Experience sourcing candidates from sites like LinkedIn, SeekOut, Indeed, Glassdoor or others
• 2+ years’ experience staffing for technical positions and/or positions requiring security clearances, preferably in aerospace and defense
• A Bachelors degree
• Ability to influence decisions by acting as the subject matter expert on talent and act as a talent advisor
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships, collaborate with others, engage in constructive conflict, and manage interpersonal dynamics
• Demonstrated expertise/success in all varieties of recruiting methods: organizing and executing ad hoc networking events, identifying industry experts and finding unique methods to engage with them, creating unique targeted sourcing campaigns, use of social media, cold calling/warm calling
• Demonstrated knowledge and practice of Human Resources practices, processes, and regulations
Clearance Level: None
Other Important Information You Should KnowExpression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid time off, and Holidays.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual base salary range for this position is $55,700 - $92,800 . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Lockheed Martin considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
This position is incentive plan eligible.Ability to Work Remotely: Full-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work remotely full time at a location other than a Lockheed Martin designated office/job site. Employees may travel to a Lockheed Martin office for periodic meetings.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.