We're growing rapidly. Would you like to join us?
Do you love delivering great customer service?
Do you have a passion for all things technical but don't know how to begin your career?
Join us at Tek Experts. We are a leading global provider of technical support and consulting services on behalf of the world’s largest IT companies. With 7,000 employees across six global offices, we have built a reputation for deep technical expertise and providing exceptional customer experiences. We operate a 24/7/365 service across borders, languages and time zones.
About the role...
This is an entry-level Customer Support role in a semi-technical environment supporting enterprise-level customers using the Azure cloud platform. We seek out candidates with an interest in technology, a drive for excellence and a collaborative nature.
Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. To be successful in this role you will need to have clear and professional communication skills appropriate for stakeholders on the Executive team, Legal and PR (Public Relations) teams.
What you’ll be doing
- First point of contact with the customer to support their query- working within a ticketing system
- Compile and analyze customer requirements to give the best advice and resolve their query
- Take, own and close the customer support tickets as assigned, seeking support where required
- Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high quality support
What you'll need
- Customer service experience- A thorough knowledge of how to delight customers through strong researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong relationship management- A collaborative nature and act as a technical adviser to customers wishing to upgrade
- Clear communicator- Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, plus proactive listening skills
- Adaptability - Able to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Microsoft Office skills- knowledge of Excel helpful
What we offer
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Opportunity to realise your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- Fast-track career
- Global resources
- Unleash your potential
- Work-wide family
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.