NEW RESTAURANT OPENING SOON!
Green District is a Louisville-based, fast-casual fresh foods restaurant. At GD, we promote a customer first, team driven atmosphere. We are looking for full and part-time team members for our new Briargate location in Colorado Springs. We offer a fun work environment, inclusive company culture, and competitive base hourly wage plus tips!!
We are searching for the best team members to work on our line, as cashiers, and as expediters! We offer a starting wage of $14 per hour plus $4 to $7 per hour in tips, chill time (paid time off), opportunities to advance to managerial positions, and a fun, rewarding and exciting environment!
Check us out at @gdsalads on Instagram or www.gdsalads.com!
Assist in the daily business operations of the store by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greeting our customers with a smile and thanking them for their business.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Adhering to safety and sanitation protocols, particularly ones that protect against the spread of infectious diseases
- Follow all permissible food handling procedures
- Prep food for future and ongoing shifts
- Follow all proper food storage policies
- Participate and lead daily and weekly cleaning schedules
- Ensure that all guests are treated to the GD experience
- Order delivery
- Cleaning & sanitizing
- Processing payments
- Unloading truck shipments
- Upholding company initiatives
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; arrives at meetings and training on time.
Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; engages in positive communication with customers.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback from management to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Quantity - Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly.
Personal Appearance - Dresses appropriately for position; keeps self well groomed.
Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Customer service experience is strongly preferred
- Positive attitude
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment