Charter Communications West Region currently seeks a Supervisor, Technical Support for our Residential Internet/Voice Repair Department in our Colorado Springs office. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
SHIFT REQUIRED: Flexible to work any shift to include nights and weekends.
Supervises and trains Internet and Phone Representatives, ensuring compliance with all company, state and federal standards. Provide information and assistance to customers and field technicians regarding technical services and field activity.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Provides guidance and direction to staff including hiring, disciplinary action, staff development, goal formulation and performance review.
• Trains newly hired Internet and Phone Reps and incumbents as needed.
• Supports company’s policies and procedures including AA/EEO goals.
• Performs weekly one-on-one productivity meeting with direct reports and department members.
• Assists in the ongoing training and development of the Product Specialist staff including but not limited to current subscriber packages and enhancements.
• Maintains extensive contact with office and field personnel, sales personnel and National Help Desk.
• Informs departmental manager of concerns relating to personnel and operations; suggesting and implementing corrective action as necessary.
• Comprehend the function of Digital Phone network troubleshooting tools.
• Monitor and identify provisioning system trouble areas.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field and three to five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Prior supervisor experience, intern supervisor program and/or pier to pier coaching experience required.
• Experience with ISP/Online, computer related help desk or digital phone technology preferred.
• Experience in configuration, analysis and troubleshooting of computers including but not limited to the following required: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP and Macintosh Operating systems required.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.