Cricket Wireless is a simple, smart, make-your-day-better wireless experience for anyone who wants first-class nationwide wireless service at a value price, with no annual contract. It’s all about giving the customer the kind of wireless they deserve. Isn’t that how all wireless should be? We think so. Cricket is available nationwide at Cricket branded retail stores, dealers, national retailers and at www.cricketwireless.com
Want to join a dynamic wireless company where your ideas and talents really matter? At Cricket, we work hard and have a great time doing it. We're looking for smart and driven people who want to make a difference. We offer our team members a competitive total rewards program which includes both short and long-term compensation and incentives, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
We’re a dynamic, growing, equal-opportunity employer where employees discover that a career can become a calling.
Every day, our Store Managers at Cricket run all aspects of the Cricket retail business including, but not limited to, financial management, business operations, customer service and retention, promotions, inventory, employee training and development.
Our Retail Store Managers:
• Assure attainment of all net sales and revenue goals, including developing sales strategies and tactical implementation
• Assume direct responsibility for all day-to-day store operations
• Establish and maintain adherence to budget
• Coach and develop retail staff
• Analyze business trends, track competitor landscape, share best practices with other stores
• Participate in the staffing process for the store, including hiring and performance management
• Promote positive customer experience through modeling great customer service and handling escalations
• Demonstrate solid technical competence for all products and services sold
• Engage in community activities and business development that support business goals
• Own store issues, proactively identify challenges and create improvement plans
• Conduct employee meetings and operations reviews
• Maintain relationships with Network Operations Center to keep abreast of changes, potential customer issues and assist with resolution of issues
- Three (3) years proven retail sales management experience (interactive sales process, commissioned sales)
- Three (3) years of experience managing against financial goals, budgeting, forecasting and managing results
- Three (3) years of experience in selecting, managing and developing employees (proven leadership skills)
- Five (5) years proven retail sales management experience
- Three (3) years previous experience with back office systems (billing, call center, etc.)
- Three (3) years previous experience managing retail operations for a wireless telecom service provider