Job Title: Specialist, Configuration Manager
Job Code: SAS20210205-60626
Job Location: Colorado Springs
L3Harris Technologies is seeking an experienced Configuration Manager to support the Colorado Springs, CO office to include contribution to the development of Software and Hardware Configuration Management Baselines and Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) Scheduling and Tracking.
- Implementation of hardware, software, and system configuration management principles in sustainment and development environments
- Responsible for configuration management and interfacing daily with the program team.
- Establish configuration management plans in accordance with established procedures and contractual requirements
- Authorize the release of drawings, software builds, and changes specified by Engineering
- Analyze proposed product design changes to determine their effect on the overall system
- Responsible for Class I / Class II Change Control
- Perform regular configuration audits on established operational baselines to include PCA and FCA’s
- Prepare Configuration Management cost plans for task orders and proposals
- Coordinate with Project Management, Engineering and Logistics departments to ensure project deliverables meet project delivery dates
- Provide DM and technical editing of system documentation deliverables including specifications, software baseline documents, briefings, minutes, and other documents utilizing all Microsoft Office Applications
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $65,000 - $120,500 (salary ranges in other locations could differ). This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits including: health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire, schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.