PDS Tech is seeking candidates for a Sourcing Specialist for a remote position
How will you make an impact?
As a Sourcing Specialist, you will be the driving force for our global talent pipelines. You will expertly develop and implement strategic sourcing approaches to engage top talent in the industry.
As our sourcing expert you will be a subject matter expert for various market knowledge and sourcing insights. You will proactively develop and maintain talent pipelines and engage talent to ultimately set the trajectory of search and hiring projects success and set the tone for recruitment excellence.
You will be a part of a one team approach, partnering with Talent Acquisitions’ various Centers of Excellence such as, Branding and Employee Value Proposition, University Relations, Diversity and Reporting to create robust sourcing strategies for various business needs.
What will you do?
- Partner and collaborate with Global Sourcing Manger/Research Consultants to define and lead the framework for various business groups sourcing strategies: gathering competitive intelligence, developing targeted sourcing environments, conducting research into competing companies through multiple channels and creating lead generation lists
- Ensure the development and optimization of a broad range of sourcing channels that improve the quantity and quality of talent pools and pipelines. Actively research, develop, and implement sourcing strategies to include analytical thinking and application of various data analytics, sourcing/recruitment channels, and tools.
- Optimize sourcing tools and technologies for best results to include maintenance of CRM best practices and integrity
- Grow and develop an understanding of clients’ short-term and long-term recruitment needs in relation to their team, department, or functional needs
- Proactively copartner with University Relations and Recruitment Marketing leaders and teams to support talent attraction goals
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify