Peterson Afb, CO US
CACI is looking for a Logistics Analyst to organize and implement variety of responsibilities related to the flow of materials, products, services and associated systems, managing the control of the flow goods, services and information through the point of origin to meet customer requirements as well ensuring the execution and improvement of standard logistics processes.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Provide logistics support in development, sustainment and logistics sustainment and planning activities supporting the Shared Early Warning System (SEWS) Program, SEWS II contract
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the planning and execution of all product support elements for the development, modification, upgrade and sustainment of existing and new SEWS enterprise operations and modernization requirements
- Assist with collection, review and developing program specific information to support the sustainment of the SEWS architecture
- Assist in performing analysis to develop recommendations to improve life-cycle management efficiencies
- Perform pickup and delivery of equipment in support SEWS operations
- Assist in managing the SEWS Contractor Inventory Control Point
- Conducts Logistics Working Group (LWG) meetings
- Perform inventory audits and accountability for depot storage facilities
- Receive\Stock SEWS secure and non-secure equipment
- Maintain accurate inventory of secure and non-secure equipment at US and customer SEWS sites.
- Perform Decommissioning activities and transfers to Defense Logistics Agency
- Manages orders, records and forms, attains materials and\or equipment
- Assist in the execution of associated logistics processes which implement the 12 elements of integrated product support
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 7 years of experience directly related logistics planning/supportability
- Active Secret clearance
- 4 years' experience in acquisition support, including life-cycle sustainment and logistics planning
- Understanding and working knowledge of UASF logistics systems, processes, and regulations
- Experience with management of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Logistics operations supporting Theater Combatant Commanders (CCMD’s) and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) customers
- Foreign Material Sales execution, and OCONUS Logistics requirements and regulations
- Experience with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Possession Of valid U.S. driver’s license
- Ability to lift 50lbs and work in a warehouse environment
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Familiarity with the SEWS architecture
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Peterson Afb-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.