LIFE OF CONTRACT ROLE - until Fall 2020 currently - then will transfer to new prime or can stay on with TEKsystems.
TEKsystems' is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our team in support of the U.S. Air Force North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract (NISSC).
NISSC provides accurate, timely, and unambiguous warning and attack assessment of Air, Missile, and Space threats with daily visibility of National Command Authority leaders including the President of the United States. NCMC-ITW/AA is composed of Air, Missile, and Space Warning Missions located at Cheyenne Mountain AFS (CMAFS), Peterson AFB, Offutt AFB, Vandenberg AFB, and forward user and sensor sites worldwide.
* Must possess active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS
* Experienced in computer science concepts and principles of standard computer science practices, methods, and techniques to perform, following specific instructions, routine projects or minor phases of a larger or more complex project.
* Experienced in computer design, simulation or programming software or other appropriate software to perform routine design and analysis assignments.
* Experienced in computer science and related disciplines to design, develop and adapt scientific methods and techniques to recommend solutions for computer problems.
* Ability to analyze, interpret and apply computer science procedures in a variety of situations and recommend effective solutions.
* Experienced with four or more of the current NCMC-ITW/AA maintained systems AME, CMP, CPS, DECON,EWS,MARS,MWMS,MWNS,NDPP,PDS-M, SADS,SYSOPS
* Experienced interfacing with NISSC customer representatives at various management levels concerning operations or scheduling of specific phases of projects or contracts.
* Experienced conducting briefings and participating in technical meetings with internal and external users.
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
* Experience with Ant, Perl, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Oracle Weblogic, JBoss, HP Open View
* Experience with multiple third and fourth generation languages (C, C++, and Java).
* Experience with four or more of the following HP Openview, WorldWind, IBM MQ, Oracle, PL/SQL, J2EE, JNI, JMS, JDBC, Visual Basic, HP Open View.
* Experience with one or more of the current NCMC-ITW/AA maintained systems AME, CMP, CPS, DECON,EWS,MARS,MWMS,MWNS,NDPP,PDS-M, SADS,SYSOPS
* Experience with relational database management systems and tools (ORACLE, PL/SQL, JDBC)
* Experience with service oriented architectures (J2EE, JNI, JMS)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.