HX5 is an award-winning provider of technical services to clients such as NASA and the DoD. Founded in 2004, HX5 is a fast-growing small business with over 500 employees located around the U.S.
HX5 is seeking a Schedule Analyst supporting the Missile Defense Agency on the IRES contract at Schriever AFB, CO. This position involves detailed knowledge of Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Project as a scheduling tool. Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills needed as well as the ability to operate independently.
Duties include, but are not limited to: developing Integrated Master Schedules (IMSs) with IT Services Task Order leads, Project Managers; review, status and analyze IMSs monthly with Project Managers and Control Account Managers (CAMs) and provide corrective action plans as necessary; participate in Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs); coordinate with the IRES lead planner in order to integrate IMSs into the MSProject Server environment and the IRES-level IMS. Must be able to work in a dynamic, ever changing environment and manage approximately 40 discrete project schedules simultaneously.
Education and Skills Requirements:
- Current experience in managing projects in a DoD environment utilizing Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- The ability to adhere to financial guidelines (DCMA experience)
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office products especially MS Project / Server
- Knowledge of best practices for MS Project Server in a large scale/integrated Enterprise environment
- Excellent collaboration, verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience at working independently and in a collaborative environment
- Active Secret clearance
*Must be a US Citizen and successfully complete a U.S. government background investigation
HX5 will not sponsor applicants for work visas
- Proficiency with SharePoint
- Experience using SRA tools
- Experience with the Missile Defense Agency
If you submit your information for consideration, the position is currently available under the Integrated Research and Development for Enterprise Solutions (IRES) in Colorado Springs, CO. If selected, your employment would be with HX5, but you may be contacted by one of our teammates on the contract.
HX5 offers a competitive salary and benefits package to include:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off
HX5 is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Workplace Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com or call (850) 362-6551.