Evaluates and estimates project cost for manufacturer to government agencies, construction contractors, industrial establishments, etc. by analyzing proposals and specifications. Responsible for searching various bid advertisement sites as well as registering Econolite with agency bid lists for states within the assigned sales territory.
• Prepare bid by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents for Sales team for review and/or approval
• Accumulate, evaluate, review, and update file system and procedures and methods in order to maintain current estimating standards and databases
• Provide local Account Managers information on bid/quote activity prior to submittal
• Coordinate bid/quote activity with sales and/or Central Regional Director
• Interpret project plan sheets, bid documents, engineering documents and/or special provisions
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
• Serve as a proactive customer service and quality ambassador of The Econolite Group, Inc. by representing the organization in a positive, professional manner to support the Brand Promise.
• Execute regularly schedules account visits to contractors within assigned territories.
• Be the go-to sales resource that the contractor customers rely on for quote opportunities/projects
• Coordinate team building events such as open houses, socials, etc. on behalf of Econolite.
• Assist in driving sales growth in the contractor client base within assigned territory
• Any combination of education and experience equivalent to 5 years of related work experience.
• Must have a clear understanding of, and ability to work with, plan sheets, bid documents, engineering documents and specifications
• Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving and organizational skills
• Proficiency in CRM and ERP systems a plus
• Strong computer software skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and database applications, such as MS Office programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
• Strong organization skills, able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
• Self-motivated and strong commitment to team work
• Treat people with respect; keep commitments; inspire trust of others and maintain confidentiality where appropriate; work ethically and with integrity; uphold organizational values
• Pass all necessary background/pre-employment checks
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We prohibit Retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V - Non-Smoking Facility - Drug Free Workplace