Responsible for the oversight of the health, welfare, rights and safety of Special Kids Special Families Residential Department clients residing with the contracted Host Home Provider (HHP).
· Ensure that applicable standards and the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) Rules and Regulations are implemented and audited on a regular basis and that residents receive a high quality of services.
· Assist with process of reporting protocols to the IDT, to ensure the safety of the consumer.
· Ensure that each client’s Agency File is always completed and up to date. This includes the Client’s Home Book which is located at the Host Home residence.
· Conduct host home monitoring visits according to the Host Home Monitoring Schedule Protocol ensuring they are completed and that there is a written follow up plan to address any deficiencies identified and how they will be corrected.
· Assess the health and safety of each client in the home; obtain required documentation and signature of the HH Provider and client.
· Problem solves issues and concerns with the Director of Adult Services, HH Team, the IDT, Host home provider and client, and ensure that recommended actions are consistent with agency policies, procedures and protocols.
· Schedule and/or attend staffing meetings related to the Service Plan for respective clients. Writing, implementing, and monitoring ISSP’s & BISSIP’s for assigned clients.
· Assist in working with the providers to coordinate the medical, dental, behavioral, psychiatric, and other needed services for the consumer.
· On a monthly basis, oversee the Personal Needs Funds cash ledgers of clients on caseload and submit all necessary paperwork as delegated in a timely manner.
· Meeting and communicating regularly with the Residential Department Team, and other Adult Services staff and Managers as needed.
· Attend HRC meetings for assigned clients.
· Assist the Residential Department Team and Director of Adult Services in providing and implementing HH provider training as delegated. Additional organizational training as needed, including implementation and compliance with DDD regulations and agency policies in the implementation of program policies to include confidentiality, client rights, reporting incidents, and other topics as assigned.
· Performs related work as assigned.
· Prefer a bachelor’s degree in a Human Services field.
· Require a minimum of two years’ experience in serving individuals with developmental disabilities as a Residential Services Supervisor.
· Prefer 1-2 year experience as a Residential Services Supervisor or department team leader.
· Strong leadership abilities and problem-solving skills required.
· CPR, First Aid & CPI, & Universal Precautions Certification within the first 30 days of hire.
· A valid driver’s license & current vehicle insurance, and an acceptable driving record per SKSF standards.
· Health Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Paid time off
· Paid holidays
· Referral Program
Special Kids Special Families
1915 Aerotech Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80916