This position will focus primarily on the duties of residential services home supervisor. The position will be under the supervision of the Residential Services Program Director.
- Assure that applicable standards of Health Care Policy and Financing are implemented and audited on a regular basis and that residents receive a high quality of services.
- Assist with the process of reporting protocols to the IDT, to ensure the safety of the client.
- Ensure that each client’s agency file is always completed and up to date. This includes the client’s therapy and shared drive.
- Conduct provider monitoring visits according to the monitoring schedule protocol ensuring they are completed and that there is a written follow-up plan to address any deficiencies identified and how they will be corrected.
- Assess the health and safety of each client in the home; obtain required documentation and signature of the provider and client.
- Attend HRC meetings for assigned clients.
- Problem-solve issues and concerns with the Program Director, Host Home team, IDT team, provider, and client; and ensure that recommended actions are consistent with agency policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Schedule and attend staff meetings related to the client service plan. Create plans, implement, and monitor ISSP’s & BISSP’s for assigned clients.
- Assist in working with the providers to coordinate the medical, dental, behavioral, psychiatric, and other needed services for the client.
- On a monthly basis, oversee the Personal Needs Funds cash ledgers of clients on a caseload ad submit all necessary paperwork as delegated in a timely manner.
- Meeting and communicating regularly with the Residential team and other adult services staff and managers as needed.
- Assist the Residential Department team and Director of Adult Services in providing and implementing provider training as delegated by the Residential Services Program Director.
- On-call as scheduled which could involve communication via phone or text or in-person assistance after hours.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off