At A Glance:
What is the Customer Service Representative Internet/Voice role?
- Full-time entry to mid-level customer service role in one of our modern call centers.
- Profile: An adaptable, efficient, patient communicator and good listener who applies sincerity and responsibility to create helpful customer relationships.
- Benefits include paid training and time off, comprehensive health packages, best-in-class retirement savings, free Spectrum services and more.
Are you eager to learn and ready for a new challenge? No matter your background, our representative training and mentoring programs can put you ahead of the curve on all the latest technology. We’ll help you develop skills to be comfortable in your role troubleshooting and resolving equipment issues, walking customers through fixes they can do themselves and initiating additional internal support teams when necessary. It’s taking the knowledge you’ve gained and turning it into customer service wins. It’s a strong first step toward a long and rewarding career with Spectrum.It’s all about learning and growing
This may be a new road for you, but the journey is all mapped out. You can trust our quick and thorough training plan to make you an expert on Spectrum's industry-leading products and services in about a month, taking home full pay for the time you spend learning.
After that, you’ll be able to field questions, process orders, schedule field visits and more. We’ll keep you updated on all our newest products and services with continuing training updates. Our dedicated mentor program and coaching line ensure you have your own support for challenging calls.With a deliberate path to success
We know that the best people to lead are those who have been down the same road before. That’s why most of our supervisors started as Customer Service Representatives themselves; they have learned and grown their careers with us. You too can lead and support your own enthusiastic team. Advancement is a very real and achievable goal.The benefits are clear
In addition to the core benefits — industry-leading retirement savings plans, comprehensive health care, paid training and time off — we offer free Spectrum products and services, education assistance, child care discounts, and a selection of other programs to help support you and your family.What do you need to get started?
Minimum requirements for the Customer Service Internet/Voice Representative are:
Ability to read, write, speak and understand EnglishMinimum Education needed:
Preferred Work Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months or more of technical support experience
- 6 months or more working with computers and multiple software applications