HOMEfix is an award-winning, home improvement company in Colorado Springs. We have been voted "Best of the Springs" multiple times and have been in business since 2007. We were also voted one of the "Best Places to Work" in 2019 and 2020.
We specialize in basement finishing, bathroom/kitchen remodeling, handyman repairs, and roof replacements.
We are in need of Remodeling Foremen with a wide range of construction skills and knowledge. This job will be hands-on, in the field management of various remodeling projects such as basement finishes as well as full kitchen and bathroom remodels.
- Enjoy being part of a dynamic team
- Enjoy serving other people
- Enjoy residential construction
- Have a hunger to build a career and not just land a job
- Have experience in framing, drywall finishing, carpentry, paint, tile, and other various construction trades
... you will love this position!
- Plan and communicate with your team and customers
- Show up on time every day
- Take initiative in solving problems on the job
- Handle a variety of projects without a lot of supervision
- Maintain a schedule and stay within budget for each project you manage
- Learn trades and skills you may be lacking
- Train teammates in trades and skills you have expertise
- Vehicle (preferably a truck or van)
- 5 years experience in remodeling
- All hand and small powers tools required to get the job done (we can provide larger equipment as needed)
This is a full-time W2 position.
If you think you will be a great fit for this position, please send an updated resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Why are you the best fit for this position and what area of construction would you like to improve in?
- Remodeling: 5 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative