Currently Remote position. Office will be based in Denver, CO.
Healthcare Recruiter- Denver, Colorado
*** The compensation for this position is $50-75k (depending on experience) plus bonus ***
The Healthcare Recruiter for Loyal Source Government Services is an exciting full-time salaried opportunity with a broad range of responsibilities and recruiting duties. The position will work with the Recruitment Manager to assist with the recruitment and retention needs for all positions in each of Loyal Source’s departments.
The main goal of this position is to execute corporate staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, conducting phone interviews to evaluate talent, face to face on site interviews and general candidate pipelining of talent on the West Coast to assist with needs throughout the division.
*** Please note that this position is in Denver, Colorado ***
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Assist in effective recruiting, resume screening, interviewing and selecting talent who have demonstrated the required knowledge and experience to meet the needs of the organization
- Manage full cycle recruiting efforts for the organization
- Proactively source for passive and active candidates using social media and networking resources
- Ensure compliance with recruiting policies and process in accordance with EEOC, Federal and State laws
- Participate in select trade associations, networking and recruiting events
- Arrange management pre-interviews and formal interviews by coordinating schedules
- Coordinate the new hire on-boarding processes with HR and Training Manager
- Utilize applicant tracking system for recruitment reporting
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Bachelor’s degree Required
- Experience successfully managing multi-task projects in various locations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and assessment capability
- Appropriate decision making when required
- Planning and organization
- Ability to establish priorities and work in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills are required; including the ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills required with the ability to communicate effectively and interact with people of diverse backgrounds