The Quality Assurance Tester is accountable for testing the day to day functions of the speech analytics tool, supporting the quality organization in the use of Quality Central. This person will work within the quality organization and with other speech analytics user groups to ensure platform integrity and minimal cross impact of work streams. Further, the individual will maintain all facets of the Quality Central testing, bug reports, product enhancements and accuracy of training materials. Collaborate with cross-functional business teams to understand end user use cases, ensuring proper functionality. Further, the candidate will work with vendors and internal employees to track/gain resolution on open issues
This individual must understand the mechanics of the speech analytics product with the goal of being the content/functional expert. While this is not an IT role, this individual should have familiarity with the mechanics of the tool functions and how it relates to our various databases, as well as have a vision for how this tool should leverage various internal databases in the future. This includes how data is accumulated and how it flows through the process from the call itself to the speech analytics results.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Test all facets of Quality Central, processes and documentation
Define/track/implement test plans and enhancement request
Analyze the daily data input into the speech analytics tool to ensure its completeness and accuracy. Recommend processes or
improvement to the data feed into the tool to maximize the value of using this tool.
Improve existing design to ensure the end user experience world class.
Analyze usage data within the speech analytics environments looking for areas of consistent high performance, as well as areas of operational improvements. Look for trends in the data, and isolate patterns by region, site, product, queue, etc.
Recommend logical next steps to improve our processes to close any gaps or areas of concern.
Establish a set of executive level reports / dashboards to bring forward the status of the system. Present data in a clear and consistent manner to easily display trends. Develop a dashboard that includes trending information and present your conclusions
on the data along with recommendations.
Monitor productivity of quality speech analytics team members and Quality Central users to recommend efficiencies in the tool operation, form workflow and reporting to maximize usability
Support business objectives and goals by identifying methods to utilize the tool more efficiently.
Proactively identify opportunities to optimize operation.
Manage multiple requests for cross functional project teams, set timelines, follow-up actions and communicate results.
Participate in process improvement activities to meet evolving analytics requirements.
Support the quality staff in the application of Quality Central by daily testing tool functions, enhancements and new launches.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Expertise in Nexidia Speech Analytics platform or other software testing, 2+ years preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Experience with interpreting data, identifying trends and seeking out root causes for solutions.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed deadlines and project goals.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, able to work with minimum supervision and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills with track record of applying rapidly changing technology to complex business needs.
- Experience working with call center quality programs and providing multiple avenues for implementation and communication strategies.
- Ability to execute on initiatives in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Ability to use and possesses advanced knowledge of personal computer and software applications such as the Microsoft suite of applications (Word, Excel, Project, Visio, Power Point).
Related Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of equivalent level of experience and education.
- 2+ years - Call Center /Customer Service Experience
- 2+ years - Speech Analytics Testing
- 2+ years - Quality Assurance Experience
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Knowledge of cable television products and services, telephony, internet service
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and Speech Analytics technologies
- Six Sigma Black Belt knowledge
May require travel
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.