We specialize in raising awareness and creating large-scale promotional event campaigns for organizations that combat current social problems and promote positive change. Our partnerships with organizations that address social problems gives our team the opportunity to make a positive impact on the community. We want to expand our reach and continue our efforts of giving back to our community, and to do so we are hiring a Promotional Event Assistant in the local area immediately.
In this entry-level role, the Promotional Event Assistant will use their upbeat personality and extraordinary ability to capture an audience to create excitement with target demographics during promotional events and throughout the duration of promotional campaigns in a variety of settings. The entry-level Promotional Event Assistant will also assist the promotions team with executing any administrative, advertising, events, and/or sales tasks required.
Promotional Event Assistant Responsibilities:
● Assist in planning and coordinating promotional events meant to raise brand awareness and generate increased donations for our clients
● Set up promotional displays and visual merchandising required at each promotional event to create the excitement of featured client brands as well as their products and/or services
● Assist in business development and creating new outreach strategies
● Build upon existing donor relationships and form new donor relationships on a regular basis
● Collaborate with other organizations and groups within the community to build partnerships and enhance fundraising activities
● Promote potential donor excitement and brand connections through community interaction
● Basic fundraising
● Maintain relationships with business partners, events/advertising clients, and stakeholders
Promotional Event Assistant Requirements:
● 1-2 years of experience in a sales promotion, events, advertising, or any related setting is an asset. Internship experience and previous entry level experience will as be considered as working experience.
● Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
● Excellent organization and planning skills
● Self-motivated and results-driven
● Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions
● Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
● Enthusiastic about providing the best possible customer service for clients and consumers
● Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
● Must have access to a vehicle. Travel to on-site promotional events & areas will be a role requirement.