The Commercial Travel Project Manager is responsible for acquiring projects, budgeting the projects, and communication with client/customer and providing all necessary information to the Project Coordinator and Project Superintendent. The Commercial Travel Project Manager will leverage tools and templates in accordance with project management training and experience. This role is responsible for representing the firm with clients and consultants on virtually any range of subjects, this role is expected to demonstrate leadership, accountability, proactive communication, and teamwork in the delivery of duties. The Commercial Travel Project Manager must be able to work a flexible schedule based on the projects, workload and company needs. This role will also need to develop, create, and produce various deliverables and documentation and be able to effectively lead teams. Strong communication skills and understanding of technology are necessary. This position will be required to travel outside of Colorado to our job sites. This will require travelling up to 75 percent of the time.
- Complete a vast array of projects on time and within budget.
- Oversee executing the subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Bid projects using bid management software.
- Develop project schedules in MS Project.
- Utilize project management software for subcontracting, daily reports, contacts, etc.
- Perform construction site management.
- Develop RFI's, change orders, utility outage requests, schedule updates.
- Lead weekly project review meetings.
- Effectively interface with all levels of management
- Organize their time while overseeing numerous projects concurrently.
- Travel to projects where needed.
- Handle all remote work outside of the state.
$60,000 - $80,000 annual salary
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term & Long-term disability, Life/ AD&D Insurance & Voluntary Life/AD&D, FreshBenies, 401k, PTO, Flexible schedule, Paid Holidays.