The Construction Project Coordinator I position will support our Project Managers, they will ensure projects are completed within budget and on time and overall successful. They will be responsible for the execution of construction management activities for assigned client projects. This position will be accountable for managing the overall project performance and implementation including project management, scope development, cost analysis, safety, quality control, scheduling, and customer satisfaction.
The focus of this position is a confident, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. A well-suited candidate can react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them The Construction Project Coordinator I must be able to work a flexible schedule based on the projects, workload and company needs.
- Communicate with vendors.
- Work in a highly skilled team with ongoing development opportunity.
- Provide oversight during construction on all assigned construction projects.
- Report project status and performance data as required to management.
- Review project costs for accuracy of time, materials, and subcontractors.
- Monitor and report performance of projects by ensuring full utilization of tracking tools and reports, observation of and attendance at progress meetings, and direct interaction with personnel and management for feedback.
- Ensure permitting, inspections and code compliance are completed as needed for each assigned project.
- Develop budgets for client project in coordination with scope of work.
- Ensure that all PO’s and Change Orders are received and/or in process in a timely manner.
- Comply with carrier specifications on all site construction by detailed coordination, review and approval of all documentation including but not limited to construction reports, grounding reports and as-builts.
- Procure and provide all carrier materials for a project to a site by timely and accurately specifying required materials and coordinating with internal/external individuals as required.