Job Title: Program Financial Analyst
Location: Peterson AFB, Colorado
Program Financial Analyst to manage a team that provides financial planning and analysis for several large, complex projects at SOCNORTH, Peterson AFB, Colorado. Responsible for development of yearly financial plan and monthly rolling forecasts, as well as tracking progress towards targets.
- Work as a member of an integrated team composed of contractor and Special Operations Financial Management (SOFM) Government personnel to achieve Key Tasks related to DoD audit readiness.
- Provide Auditing experience with expertise in USAF Financial computer systems.\
- Support FIAR Discovery Efforts with the goal of identifying and documenting financial processes from inception to reporting.
- Documenting all related key risks of material mismanagement, control objectives, and internal controls.
- Support FIAR Correction Efforts with a goal of designing solutions to mitigate deficiencies for final control activities, processes, supporting documentation and/or systems.
- Support SOFM by providing the Government with a comprehensive design plan for the audit-ready environment and corrective action plans for addressing deficiencies.
- Support Assertion Efforts by compiling a complete audit-ready process and systems documentation trail that reflects the current, integrated process environment and documents the existence of sufficient and appropriate supporting documentation to permit the Government to assert audit readiness.
- Support FIAR liaison with a goal of communicating and coordinating all FIAR activities between SOCNORTH, USSOCOM and OSD FIAR representatives; Component and Sub-Unified Commands; Service Providers; and other external organizations.
- Support efforts in cross-flowing information from FIAR to the SOCNORTH Management Internal Control Program (MICP). This includes reviewing MICP requirements and tasks and providing input from similar processes and findings from the FIAR program.
- Assist in the processing of SOCNORTH documents in the Automated Business Service System (ABSS) and Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- TS-SCI clearance
- Proficient in the use of the Commanders Resource Integration System (CRIS) for retrieving financial data, and FMSuite.
INTECON is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.