Critical Mission Solutions
Your mission is our mission.
We’re invested in you and your success. Everything we do – whether Aerospace, Defense, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications – is more than just a project. It’s our challenge as human beings, too. That’s why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
It’s our promise to challenge the status quo as we redefine how to solve the world’s greatest challenges, and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed –today and into tomorrow.
Description of Duties:
The Program Controls EVM/Financial Analyst supports the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) on the Integrated Research and Development for Enterprise Solutions (IRES) contract. The candidate will:
- Work with Task Order leadership, Control Account Managers (CAMs), the Task Order Scheduler and Project Managers to establish control account work scope, budget, and schedule to support development of the Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB) and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Use MS Excel to run, analyze and review daily, weekly and monthly reports and/or other financial reports and documents and provide analysis of the data.
- Perform a variety of administrative and analytical duties supporting the day-to-day financial operations of the task order.
- Use MS Excel to analyze and reconcile cost accounting, charging and funding issues.
- Prepare, review and present financial documentation and reports for the program as well as the Government customer.
- Use MS Excel to maintain a variety of financial records and logs documenting all facets of task order financials.
- Process financial actions and extract data supporting internal reviews, recommending corrective action plans and account reconciliation efforts.
- Assist CAMs in the development of the monthly and annual Estimate at Completions (EACs).
- Assist CAMs in the completion of monthly status, forecast and Estimate to Complete (ETC) responsibilities.
- Maintain all program logs.
- Prepare month-end Integrated Program Management Review (IPMR) artifacts in compliance with the Jacobs Missile Defense Group (JMDG) Earned Value Management System (EVMS), support EVMS requirements resulting in effective technical, cost and schedule integration.
- Support the development of the Integrated Baseline Review (IBR) and disposition action items.
- Keep task order leadership appraised of the overall financial posture and funding authorizations throughout the period of performance.
- Work closely with TO Project Managers to oversee and manage multiple control accounts and contribute to the development and timely delivery of task order proposals and modifications.
- Collaborate with TO Project Managers in planning initial baseline artifacts to include Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), time-phased budgets, Bill of Materials (BOM) and Other Direct Cost (ODC) spend plans.
- Be able to proactively solve problems in a timely manner.
- Be proficient in the use of MS Excel in a complex and dynamic environment.
This position will be filled at Schriever AFB, Colorado Springs, CO.
This position is expected to pay $73,700 – $112,400 annually; depending on experience, education, and any certifications that are directly related to the position.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 3 days. If a candidate has not been selected at that time, it will continue to be posted until a suitable candidate is selected or the position is closed.
Resumes, in month and year format, must be submitted with application in order to be considered for the position. The selected candidate will be assigned as an employee for Jacobs or one of the following teammate companies: HX5, GCS, ERC, MEIT or Aerodyne.
Jacobs health and welfare benefits are designed to invest in you, and in the things you care about. Your health. Your well-being. Your security. Your future. Typical benefits offered include flexible work schedules and opportunities to work remotely, educational reimbursement, retirement benefits (401K match), employee stock purchase plan, health benefits, tax saving options, disability benefits, life and accident insurance, voluntary benefits, paid time off and paid holidays, and parental leave.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Must have one of the following combinations of education and experience: HS Diploma (or GED) and 8 years of general experience; Associate's degree and 6 years of general experience; Bachelor's degree and 4 years of general experience; Master's degree and 2 years of general experience.
- Must have at least 4 years of directly related experience using Earned Value Management and providing financial analysis in a DoD environment
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working in a management or leadership role
- Must have experience with MS Excel that includes the use of pivot tables and formulas
- Proficiency with MS Office products and cost accounting systems
- Must have, or obtain, an active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Have experience working within defined financial guidelines (DCAA and/or DCMA experience)
- Have experience with cost analysis or business/data analytics
- Have experience with MS Project
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.