We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
Provides distributive pharmacy services, assistance and support for the registered pharmacist.
· Refills and maintains automated dispensing systems.
· Fills medication carts on a daily basis.
· Prepares orders and maintains inventory for the pharmacy department.
· Repackages bulk medications.
· High School diploma or GED.
· Certification as a Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) and state licensure if required by law.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.