Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking Network Control Center (NCC) Customer Support Group (CSG) Help Desk Technicians to join our team in support of the U.S. Air Force North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) Sustained Support Contract (NISSC).NISSC provides accurate, timely, and unambiguous warning and attack assessment of Air, Missile, and Space threats with daily visibility of National Command Authority leaders including the President of the United States. Responsibilities:Business Unit Profile
Individuals will be assigned to one of three shifts:
- Answer user network resource application questions and resolve associated problems
- Provide resolutions on classified/unclassified networks using BMC Remedy and similar management tools to complete and assign trouble tickets for network, PC, laptop, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), printer, software, and other Information Technology issues
- Troubleshoot actions and results to other work centers or other technical support organizations where appropriate for further resolution
- Perform patch management for workstations, printers and other end devices as part of 24x7 patch management operations and maintenance services for all supported networks
- Coordinate and participate in installation and renovation projects
- Support annual exercises, planned monthly relocations, and unplanned real-world events
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts and days as required.
- 12-hour day shift (0600-1800), including weekends and holidays. 3 days on, 3 days off in the first week, then 4 days on, 4 days off in the second week
- 12-hour night shift (1800-0600), 3/3/4/4, including weekends and holidays. 3 days on, 3 days off in the first week, then 4 days on, 4 days off in the second week
- 8-hour day shift (0700-1530), Monday - Friday
- Possess an active DoD final Secret security clearance or higher
- Must have a current CompTIA Security+ certification with Continuing Education in accordance with DoD 8570 IAT II requirements or equivalent
- Have, or be able to quickly obtain, a current Windows Operating System (OS) certificate
- Information Technology customer service skills, troubleshooting skills, and client resolution skills in a Windows PC environment
- Experience creating, responding to, and updating BMC Remedy trouble tickets
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair network and PC resources, including peripherals such as KVMs, card readers, monitors, blades, VDI, and printers
All NISSC Technicians working in CMAFS are considered Mission Essential and must be prepared for and be able to report to work and remain on site for extended periods of time during real world emergencies, exercises, and if necessary, bad weather. During such periods employees may be unable to maintain contact with anyone outside the site, including family and friends. Employees must sign a letter of commitment acknowledging and agreeing to this requirement.This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Requires a minimum of a High School Diploma and an Associate’s degree plus 2 years of directly related technical experience. Additional directly related technical experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Secret - Current
Information and Knowledge Systems
Type Of Job
CO - Colorado Springs
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.