Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking a Personal Computer Support Technician to join our team in support of the U.S. Air Force North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract (NISSC) and other AF Space related programs. NISSC supports the accurate, timely, and unambiguous warning and attack assessment of Air, Missile, and Space threats with daily visibility of National Command Authority leaders including the President of the United States.
- Perform IT tech support duties in support of the NISSC program, to include: basic desktop computer and printer support, connectivity support, responding to customer calls for assistance, maintaining conference room functionality, reporting phone issues, maintaining system documentation, and a troubleshooting a variety of other IT activities at the Raytheon Inverness location.
- Image, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain small desktop and laptop unclassified NISSC program assets that are connecting the Raytheon network. Many of these clients are located at the Inverness location, and the PCs that are located offsite can be accessed remotely or by visiting the Cheyenne Mountain facility if needed.
- Support the System Administrators in the maintenance and troubleshooting of the servers, workstations, and network infrastructure that makes up the classified lab environment. Perform data backups, antivirus updates, user configuration and password changes, and application updates. Maintain drawings in Visio. Document system configurations.
- Support the Security team and the security requirements for the classified systems to include: maintaining hardware and system and inventories and documentation, ensuring security lockdowns and requirements are met, becoming familiar with the security monitoring applications, and following procedures for Safe access and system use.
- Manage the Government and NISSC users of the AWS cloud and the IDE Sharepoint cloud.
- Respond to help requests from users for a variety of problems from desktop support, conference room issues, phones, cables, etc. Provide guidance on getting issues resolved, and assist with Service Desk requests if needed.
- Act as liason for NISSC users with Raytheon asset desktop support contractor (DXC) and Raytheon corporate help desk.
- Familiarity with Raytheon tools and the NISSC mission.
Required Education (including Major):This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
136476BR 136476Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Relocation Eligible
Computer/Management Information Systems
Information and Knowledge Systems
TechnicalType Of Job
Full TimeWork Location
CO - Colorado Springs
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.