Valiant Integrated Services is seeking to hire an Operations Research Systems Analyst (ORSA) to provide rigorous data analysis in the development and evaluation of a Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) to support the integration of Joint Military Application of the Space Environment (J-MASE) capabilities into joint operations. Currently, DoD Strategic deterrence assets face developing challenges in adversarial anti-access/area denial systems. These assets must be able to maintain freedom of movement within international boundaries, and adversary systems are advancing to prevent that ability with the intent to interrupt the international norms and upset the rule of law. The J-MASE QRT will develop, test, and validate standardized TTP for use of J-MASE decision aids during operational and tactical level mission planning and execution. The TTP will enable air and maritime user to mitigate the effectiveness of adversary systems against their platform. This project is supported by the Joint Test & Evaluation (JT&E) Program Office, which is sponsoring the work at the Space and Missile Center (SMC) at Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado as a Quick Reaction Test (QRT). A strong background in planning within Operation Centers is preferred.
The project will be conducted using the Department of Defense-prescribed JT&E process. The candidate will work with a 3-person, on-site team and assist with the creation of a project plan, develop the TTP, optimize the capabilities, identify testing opportunities, collect and analyze data, and evaluate the efficacy of the proposed solution. Candidate should be familiar with JT&E processes, requirements, and deliverables as specified in the JT&E handbook.
- Test event design and facilitation experience for observation events, risk reduction events, field tests in conjunction with combatant command or Service-specific exercises
- Experience with Design of Experiments (DOE), including development of measures of effectiveness (MOEs), measures of performance (MOPs), measures of suitability (MOSs), and data requirements.
- Experience with data management, archiving, storage, and retrieval
- Experience with advanced statistical methods to conduct comparative analyses
- Experience with the creating and administering surveys/questionnaires
- Ability to train data collectors prior to field test exercises
- Effective communication skills to convey information to test team and customers
- Flexibility to travel up to 10%
- Active TOP SECRET//SCI clearance
- Previous experience with JT&E as a member of a QRT, Joint Feasibility Study, or Joint Test
- Experience writing TTP at the operational level
* Position contingent upon task award