JRC Integrated Systems is an award-winning workplace and recognized as one of Greater Washington’s Best Places to Work as well as a Top Work Place in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. Headquartered in Washington, DC with operations in Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Massachusetts, New York, and Virginia – JRC is a leading provider of scientific, engineering, management and technical support to the Department of Defense and other federal agencies. Since its inception in 2003, JRC has supported numerous federal initiatives by providing the expertise necessary to provide programmatic support in areas of program management, systems engineering, data analysis, strategic business planning and business operations.
JRC is currently seeking an Data Analyst to support the NC3 Enterprise and U.S. STRATCOM with the capturing, analysis, and presentation of critical system data along with reporting of data trends across the NC3 organization.
JRC offers competitive salaries and a very comprehensive benefits package.
The Data Analyst will have experience in managing the effective development and use of data systems to include: collection, organization, storage, protection, and analysis of data systems; implementation of backup and restoral procedures, and working practices; and ensuring compliance with data architecture and data management standards and procedures defined in the Data Management Framework.
Managing the effective development of an NC3 Data Analysis Architecture to support collection, analysis and reporting of critical NC3 data.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Experience in developing organizational data architectures
- Planning, development, implementation, and administration of systems for the acquisition, storage, and retrieval of structured and unstructured operational IT, programmatic, and engineering data
- Analyze and define data requirements and specifications; Analyze and plan for
anticipated changes in data capacity requirements
- Experience in use statistical methods to analyze data and generate reports; create models to depict trends in the customer base and identify specific data needs for analysis
- Deriving trends in data sets
- Developing algorithms to help make raw data more useful to the enterprise
- Experience with SQL database design and multiple programming language to prepare data for analytical or operational use
- Capability to communicate requirements and data trends across departments and
- Experience in retrieval of data and insertion of data into presentation formats
- Creates program briefs, status reports, memorandums, formal letters, proposed revisions to ordnance documents as required.
- In depth knowledge of NC3 operations
- Experience in data analysis and reporting for complex weapon system data systems
- NC2/NC3 operational experience or similar complex integrate Command and Control systems
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Experience in development, maintenance and data retrieval from large database systems
- Skilled in Administration/Management and project oversight.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in MS Office suite of tools
- Demonstrate a willingness to work in a team environment with little direction, and the ability to work independently while prioritizing and supporting multiple tasks.
- Working knowledge of writing principles, classification requirements, and conventions and of the documentation process specific to DoD.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Active DoD Top Secret security clearance