Drug Test and Background Check Will Be Administered Before Hiring.
iHaul iMove is Colorado’s elite Moving and Junk Removal company. Our customers remember us for our quality of service and high standards. These standards are the reason we have 5-stars on Yelp!, and we strive to give every customer the same 5-star service no matter how big or small the job is.
Right now, we’re looking for someone who can provide that same 5-star service to our customers. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for driven individuals who want to grow with a company. If you have experience, great! However, we’ll be providing training for everyone to ensure our high standards are met on every job.
- Lift heavy and delicate materials with CARE
- Box, wrap, and move client items
- Maintain a positive attitude as clients direct you (if you don’t like being told what to do, this job isn’t for you)
- Maintain high levels of customer service and care
- At least 18 years old (laborer) or 21 years old (driver)
- Open availability (you may find that you’re working 6 days a week, on weekends, and into the evening hours)
- Has a good attitude
- Can life at least 100 pounds consistently
- Ready to work hard and consistently
- Customer service skills
- 1-3 years driving/moving experience
You’ll be making anywhere from $12.00 to $15.00 an hour Plus Tips(our employees make an average of $4 more an hour in cash tips).
Email all inquiries with your contact information and/or a resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 to $15.50 /hour
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good first job for new college grads