Mobile Detailing - $15-$22/hr with tips! Must have truck!
Pikes Peak Auto Detail
4164 Austin Bluffs Pkwy
Colorado Springs , CO 80918
THIS POSITION REQUIRES APPLICANTS TO HAVE THEIR OWN TRUCK with valid drivers license AND ABILITY TO TOW A 3000 LB. 6X12 TRAILER with detailing equipment.
We offer mileage reimbursement and offer training for detailing. Must have prior experience towing trailers and you will be tested. We are not hiring for any other position at this time.
As a mobile detailer you will be driving to customers location with your truck and our mobile detailing unit (company trailer/hauler) within Colorado Springs to detail and wash their vehicles. You will be working on a 2 person team with an experienced master detailer / team leader who will train and guide you.
* Start IMMEDIATELY with a $300 sign on bonus after completing 30 details
* Our current detailers average $18-$22/hr with TIPS! We GUARANTEE a MINIMUM of $15/hr if no tips (rare!)
* Paid for driving time + mileage/gas reimbursement at $.50 a mile
* Average $60-$85 PER vehicle/detail depending on size, condition and tips. Each job averages 3 hours.
* Average $120-$150+ per DAY with just 2 vehicles/details
* Earn $500-$600+ a week with 2 jobs a day for 5 days a week.
* Paid lunch! (If wash/detail two cars in a day)
* Off for all major holidays
* Free detailing for your work truck
* We provide training - No Experience Required
* Weekly pay via direct deposit!
* Flexible scheduling - days off as needed - work full time or part time - choose the jobs you want to work based on your schedule and availability
* We promote from within - team leader potential (manage your own team)
Monday-Saturday shifts: 9am-2pm and/or 2pm-6pm. We do not work after dark. You can choose the days you want to work, if you want to work part time.
Vacuum & shampoo floor, mats and seats
Clean windshields, windows, exterior body, pressure washing,
Loading and unloading supplies, setting up equipment
Hauling mobile trailer to job-site with team member
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by team leader
Must be at least 18 years old
Must have your own truck capable of towing a 3000 lb. 6x12 trailer/hauler and previous towing experience. There will be a driving test that candidates must pass.
Must have a valid driver's license with good driving record.
Must be willing to work outside in all seasons and weather conditions.
Must have a good work ethic, self-motivated, on-time with good attendance, hard worker, attention to detail, good communication, team player. No call, no shows, missing jobs, bad attitudes not tolerated.
Must be willing to accept the starting wage of $15/hr WITHOUT tips AND $12.00/hour WITH tips + gas/mileage reimbursement at $.50 a mile. We GUARANTEE a minimum of $15/hr. With tips you will average $18-$22/hr.
Must be willing to accept this is a 1099 independent contractor position - we do not deduct taxes from your pay, you are responsible for your own taxes at the end of the year. As an independent contractor we provide you the flexibility to work when you want to work according to your availability.
Please apply with your resume. Be sure to check your email, if selected to move forward, you will receive an email to complete a job application.
Please do not call our business line regarding the position, it is reserved for clients scheduling appointments. The receptionist will not be able to help you. You will be automatically disqualified for not following instructions if you call our client scheduling line. You may email us to schedule a phone call if needed. We reply to all messages same-day. Thank you.
Must have a truck
Must be able to to tow a 6x12 trailer 3500 lbs