Colorado Springs, CO US
Service Contract Act
CACI is seeking a Material Handler to join the CAMMO contract in Colorado Springs. Under general supervision you will perform a full range of Material Handling activities and warehouse functions including, receiving, stocking, storing, and inventory of materials.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Material Handler will maintain TMDE equipment ensuring calibration data is tracked and current. Receives material and verifies count against accompanying documents. Processes requests for items, pulls and assembles kits for shipping, prepares and packs items for shipment. May assist in loading shipments. Authorizes and or rejects shipments and informs management of discrepancies. Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code. Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed. You will be responsible for maintaining the work area, ensuring a safe and clean work environment. Assures that materials, parts and assemblies are stored in an efficient manner and that shipments are prepared in accordance with company specifications. Provides regular reporting to management on warehouse issues. May provide advice and guidance to less experienced staff.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent, and two to three years of related experience.
- Requires thorough knowledge of warehouse and shipping functions.
- MHE use is required.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Able to accurately understand orders and prepare shipments.
- Strong customer service skills to respond to requests in a timely manner are desired.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Colorado Springs-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.