Logistics Management Analyst 2
Colorado Springs, CO
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It’s not the systems that drive us: it’s the soldier our systems bring home. It’s not just the equipment that motivates us: it’s the people our equipment protects. It’s not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it’s whom those innovations serve. We’re united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
Northrop Grumman's Mission Systems is seeking an experienced Logistics Management Analyst 2 to support the Sustainment and modernization of Radar Sensors (SMORS) program. This position is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
The ideal candidate should have in-depth experience with the elements of Integrated Logistics Support:
- Perform Purchase Request (PR) and Purchase Order (PO) processing and tracking.
- Assist with the control of and maintenance of property records on all Contractor Acquired and Government Furnished Property (GFP) assigned in performance of contract requirements.
- Perform inventory and tracking of calibration equipment and tools
- Monitor Test Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) calibration schedule and coordinate with appropriate agencies for performance scheduled and unscheduled calibrations
- Coordinate material movement with purchasing, project management, engineering, warehouse, and end users
- Coordinate/track the movement of material and asset property between work centers, users, other departments, sites, and government.
- Ability to travel on occasion to Northrop Grumman and customer locations is required within the Colorado region
Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years related work experience, Associates Degree with 5 years related experience, Masters’ degree with 1 year related work experience, or 7 years of related work experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
Active Secret security clearance
Working knowledge of logistics acquisition life cycle processes and product development.
Must possess excellent technical skills to understand Reliability, Maintainability and Availability (RMA) and Life Cycle Cost modeling.
Ability to change physical locations based upon need (including physical ability to travel)
- Ability to interpret electronic systems schematic diagrams.
- Previous experience supporting a Government and/or DoD customer. Experience with USAF/DoD systems a plus.
- Air Force Technical Orders (TO) and Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTO) generation and maintenance
- Good researching skills, analytical ability and capacity for planning