What You’ll Get to Do:
We have a great opportunity for a Logistic Analyst to support the Consolidated AFSCN Modifications, Maintenance, and Operations (CAMMO) Contract which maintains the requirement of operational performance through a consolidated service of operations, site support, organizational and depot maintenance, sustainment, modifications, and factory/launch compatibility testing for the Air Force Satellite Control Network (AFSCN). You will share knowledge, perform logistics functions to include but not limited to Spares Analysis, Maintenance planning, item record maintenance, and inventory.
More About the Role:
You will perform Logistics Analyst functions within the context of a Contractor Support Weapons System (CSWS). Directly interface with the Government customer while supporting various contract required meetings such as the monthly Logistics and Technical Interface Meeting (LOGTIM) and various Production meetings. Perform functions in various Databases such as GOLD and other Government approved systems.
You will be responsible for performing and implementing a variety of responsibilities related to the flow of materials, products, services and associated systems information. Perform, support, and sustain logistics functions including system fault analysis, life cycle maintenance, and integrated product support (IPS) of major systems. Duties may include managing the control of the flow of goods, services and information between the point of origin through customer placement to meet customer requirements as well as ensuring the execution and improvement of standard logistic processes. Plans, schedules, and routes imports and exports, including monitoring the flow of traffic to/from international destinations, ensuring related customer service, brokerage, and customs transaction compliance. Assesses and maintains compliance with federal and foreign regulations governing the shipment, receipt, and documentation of imported/exported products.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
- Experience with Logistics and Supply functions within the Air Force Satellite Control Network (AFSCN) required.
- Experience with Contractor Supported Weapons Systems (CSWS) practices and procedures desired.
- 5+ years performing logistics functions including system fault analysis, life cycle maintenance and integrated product support (IPS) of major systems.
- Experience assessing and maintaining compliance with federal and foreign regulations governing the shipment, receipt, and documentation of imported/exported products.
- Eligibility to obtain and maintain a secret level US Government security clearance.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Colorado Springs-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.