Integrated Life Choices (ILC) is looking for Job Coach/ Direct Support Professional (DSP) to join our team! A Job Coach/ Direct Support Professional (DSP) is responsible for supporting people with developmental disabilities that are either seeking competitive employment and/or currently employed in the community.
Job Type: Full-time
ILC's Core Values: Dedication, Integrity, Support, Innovation, and Professionalism
ILC's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) Statement: At ILC, we want to lead in INNOVATION at leveling the playing field – for everyone: no matter who you are, where you’re from, or who you love. We SUPPORT and believe that you should be you. Be who you want to be. Be your best self. Be human. We value INTEGRITY and will represent what is right. We will acknowledge the truth. We will always be DEDICATED to being better. We will listen and we will be PROFESSIONAL, but we won’t be silent.
Position Summary: As a Job Coach/ Direct Support Professional (DSP), you will provide person-centered support to meet the needs of the people we support within the work environment.
- Full-Time Supported Services: $ 16.75
- Mileage reimbursement .50/per mile
Supported Employment: This position does require flexibility in work hours. Candidates MUST be available to work early evenings and/or weekends.
- Promoting positive social interactions.
- Supporting individuals in the community during the day, at their choice of volunteer and habilitation opportunities.
- Teaching skills to expand a person’s independence.
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment.
- Conducting job analysis to identify job duties
- Developing specific plans to best assist the people we support in being as independent as possible (which includes teaching self-management strategies, comprehending job expectations and workplace policies)
- Providing transportation
- Documenting program data at each shift.
Required: High School diploma
Preferred: Experience supporting individuals with developmental disabilities.
Successfully complete and pass all checks including:
- Colorado Adult Protective Services Central Registry
- Criminal Background Check
- Federal Bureau of Investigation Background Check
Certificates and Licenses:
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
Integrated Life Choices is an Equal Opportunity Employer.