CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States. CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services. CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is hiring an IT Specialist to support our DHS customer at the CSOC in Colorado Springs, CO. You'll be responsible for delivering professional, high quality services directly to end users, providing both remote and in-person support for new installations and break/fix incidents. You will be responsible for supporting and troubleshooting a variety of technologies: Cisco switches, fiber backbone, Network interconnectivity, desktops/laptops, tablets, local/network printers/scanners, peripherals, network devices, communication devices (cellphones, desk phones and VTC), Electronic Time and Attendance System (eTAS) clocks, Duress Alarms, and Transportation Security Equipment; adhering to contracted service level agreements.
More About the Role:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- US Citizenship required
- Must have an Active DoD Top Secret / SCI Clearance
- An active DHS Entrance on Duty (EOD) is required to begin employment and must be maintained as a requirement of continued employment
Experience providing both remote and in-person support for new installations and break/fix incidents.
Experience supporting and troubleshooting a variety of technologies (Cisco switches, fiber backbone, Network interconnectivity, desktops/laptops, tablets, local/network printers/scanners, peripherals, network devices, communication devices (cellphones, desk phones and VTC), Electronic Time and Attendance System (eTAS) clocks, Duress Alarms, and Transportation Security Equipment adhering to contracted service level agreements
- Experience supporting variety of IT technologies (Laptops, Mobile devices, etc.)
- Experience connecting/patching/repairing Cat6 & fiber infrastructure
- Experience installing Cisco switches and complex fiber backbone interconnectivity
- 5 -15 years experience providing desk-side IT support
- Associates Degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience working in a professional security environment balancing multiple tasks and prioritizing as required
- Team Player – Ability to contribute to a much larger team ensuring Mission Critical Facilities issues and customer requests are met in a timely fashion
Ability to communicate in a professional manner with senior executive government staff
- Able to plan and prioritize team workload to ensure objectives are achieved on time
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, identify opportunities and develop new ideas
- Self-motivated and proactive
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
- Relevant DHS focused experience
- Current DHS TSA EOD
- A+ Certification
- Network+ Certification
- Cisco & Microsoft Certifications
- Experience running and/or managing projects
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Colorado Springs-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.