You are responsible for:
planning, scheduling, and coordinating the movement of materials through the production cycle. Become our leader in monitoring inventory levels throughout production life cycle and perform periodic review of inventory levels, recording quantity, type and value of materials on hand. You will drive the strategic and tactical analytics to improve our competitive position in the marketplace.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Be part of dynamic and skilled team that will be key in supporting our production and manufacturing needs for high impact results helping achieve our mission of delivering consistent high quality, safe and effective, regulatory compliant products and services.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Daily metric pull and reporting
- Setting replenishment strategies
- Direct the cycle count program to ensure inventory accuracy regularly
- Develop strategies for inventory control that support Pull Systems approach
- Participate and execute activities to include SPRINT initiatives and drive for WIN
- Direct physical inventory activities annually and report on status regularly
- Complete the Supply Chain analytics activities necessary to support launches of NPD projects
- Lead purchasing in daily production meetings and report on supply chain function
- Participate and support best practice improvements – support implementation of materials flow process
- Develop and maintain training documentation
- Provide leadership and education on supply chain in relation to company goals
- Identify and lead on process improvements
- Future expansion to multi-site controls
Education/Experience Necessary: BS or MBA preferred, or equivalent related experience and 3 + years in inventory control or related field.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)