- Comprehensive knowledge and integration capabilities of the RMF and ISCM technologies
- Information System Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) Subject Matter Expert
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience of Splunk
- Knowledge of HBSS, ACAS and the CMRS systems
- Risk Management Framework experience
- Experience with C&A, Security Testing, Scans and Risk Assessments
- DODI 8510 experience
- Experience with NIST SP 800-53 Rev 4 is vital as the program is going through a major milestone security test event Security testing
- Security control experience
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills
- Knowledge of the Linux/Solaris operating systems
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees