We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
Operates the organization's central switchboard to answer and route incoming calls and to communicate codes, alerts, drills and other announcements.
· Receives and relays internal and external calls and provides general information and customer service assistance.
· Maintains desk directories, on-call list, reference guides and other associated reference materials. Provides administrative support as needed.
· Operates beeper and paging system to contact hospital personnel and code team. Provides radio support for security and facilities.
· Communicates codes, alerts, drills and other announcements according to established policies and protocols, including disaster management plans. Monitors security cameras.
· High School diploma or GED.