We're growing rapidly. Would you like to join us?
Are you a natural problem solver looking for a company where you can fast-track your career?
Do you dream about a career in the cloud?
Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions?
Tek Experts is a leading global provider of technical support and professional services supporting the world’s largest IT companies.
With 5,000 employees across seven global offices, we’ve built a reputation for deep technical expertise and providing exceptional customer experiences.
We operate a 24/7/365 service across borders, languages, and time zones. We’re growing and looking for Technical Support Engineers to join one of our support teams.
Join us and become part of a global family!
What we offer
Pay Rate: $19.00 Hourly. We offer a quarterly bonus based on performance.
Tek Experts provides medical, dental, and vision options for each employee.
- 10 days of vacation & 11 paid holidays
- 401(k) - eligible after 6 months of employment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – free to employees and their families
- Local discounts and perks (gyms, local restaurants and services, and more)
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- After a year of service, Tek Experts will pay for two industry-standard certification exams
- Employee Referral Program
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Great work environment – global exposure and resources.
- Job Stability
What you can expect:
- 4 weeks of product training
- 4 weeks of nesting, taking cases side-by-side with an Engineer
- At 6 months taking 2 cases daily, while managing your workload – delivering excellent customer service
About the role...
As a customer-facing support engineer, your role will be to provide phone and email-based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
What you’ll be doing
· Working on the Identity team you will review all cases related to Azure active directory, and support cases on synchronization issues with local active directories, account management, and authentication to Azure AD.
· Supported by our Quality Assurance team, domain experts, and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver extraordinary customer service.
What you'll need
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in technical or customer support
- Strong researching, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Some exposure to Microsoft technologies
- Certification in a specified supported technology and/or application
- 1-2 years of customer service, software support experience, or IT operations and/or infrastructure services support
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong delivery and presentation skills
- Intermediate to Advance knowledge of MS Office Software: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.