Critical Mission SolutionsChallenging Today. Reinventing Tomorrow.We’re invested in you and your success. Everything we do – whether Aerospace, Defense, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications – is more than just a project. It’s our challenge as human beings, too. That’s why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.It’s our promise to challenge the status quo as we redefine how to solve the world’s greatest challenges, and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed –today and into tomorrow.Your Impact:
The government client requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or if not fully vaccinated to have an approved accommodation based on valid medical or religious reasons.
1. Full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required for any/all positions that will require travel.
2. For any/all positions that DO NOT require travel, full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required. Medical and Religious accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but may be precluded by mission requirements.
Full vaccination (against COVID-19) is defined as: an individual must be either two weeks past the last shot of a two-shot vaccination sequence, or two weeks past the only shot of a one-shot vaccination sequence. Proof of full vaccination, or an approved accommodation, will be required prior to start date.
Description of Duties:
The Help Desk Support Specialist supports the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) on the Integrated Research and Development for Enterprise Solutions (IRES) contract. The candidate will:
- Collect and analyze data to provide technical resolutions.
- Provide remote troubleshooting support for break fix issues.
- Provide escalation and status updates to MDA customers.
- Provide technical support for enterprise projects that affect Service Desk workflows.
- Resolve daily battle rhythm tasks.
- Track all work using the Remedy ticketing system.
- Utilize the mature knowledge database to assist customers.
This position will be filled at Schriever AFB, Colorado Springs, CO.
This position is expected to pay $37,200 – $56,700 annually; depending on experience, education, and any certifications that are directly related to the position.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 3 days. If a candidate has not been selected at that time, it will continue to be posted until a suitable candidate is selected or the position is closed.
Resumes, in month and year format, must be submitted with application in order to be considered for the position. The selected candidate will be assigned as an employee for Jacobs or one of our teammate companies.
Jacobs health and welfare benefits are designed to invest in you, and in the things you care about. Your health. Your well-being. Your security. Your future. Typical benefits offered include flexible work schedules and opportunities to work remotely, educational reimbursement, retirement benefits (401K match), employee stock purchase plan, health benefits, tax saving options, disability benefits, life and accident insurance, voluntary benefits, paid time off and paid holidays, and parental leave.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Must have one of the following combinations of education and experience: HS Diploma (or GED) and 4 years of general experience; Associate's degree and 2 years of general experience; Bachelor's degree and 0 years of general experience.
- The government client requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or if not fully vaccinated to have an approved accommodation based on valid medical or religious reasons. Are you willing to provide proof of fully vaccinated (against COVID-19) status, or submit a request for medical or religious accommodation? (the process of which must be completed prior to the anticipated start date)
- Must have 2 years of experience in help desk ticketing software, incident troubleshooting and escalation, or using remoted desktop management tools and familiarity with ITILv3 or related service delivery frameworks
- Must have experience working in a customer-facing role
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office and Access Database
- Must have, or obtain prior to start date, a current DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification or higher (example: CompTIA Security+ CE)
- Must have an active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Have an ITILv3 Foundations certification
- Have Remedy experience
- Have experience with desktop support, service desk/help desk or call center
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.